Camping in Auli
Auli is a beautiful place to camp and there are plenty of options for accommodation. You can find Camping in Auli easily. Camping has its own benefits, but camping in Auli means that you’ll be able to enjoy the views of the snow-capped mountains while still being close to all the action.
Our high-quality tents for Camping in Auli can help you elevate your Auli Camping Tour. We cook a tasty meal for you in the modern kitchen and serve you in your pre-booked camping tent.
Our camp provides a good amount of facilities such as sleeping bags, comfortable chairs and many others.
Camping in Auli with Delicious Food
When you come to Auli, you’ll be wowed by the food we serve. We have a wide variety of options, all of which are sure to please your palate. From hearty breakfasts to filling dinners, we have something for everyone. Our campers rave about our s’mores, so be sure to save room for some.
When you go camping in Auli, you can expect to find some amazing views. Located in the Garhwal Himalayas, Auli is a great place to camp and enjoy the outdoors. There are many different places to set up camp in Auli, so you can choose the perfect spot for your group.
You can also expect to find plenty of activities to keep you busy while you’re camping. Here are some of the things you can do while camping in Auli:-
–Hiking: There are plenty of hiking trails in Auli that offer stunning views of the surrounding mountains. You can also get a good workout while enjoying the fresh air.
–Fishing: If you’re a fan of fishing, then you’ll be happy to know that there are several lakes and rivers in Auli that are perfect for fishing. You can even rent a boat and go out on the lake for an afternoon of fishing.
–Skiing: Auli is one of the best places in India for skiing. There are several ski resorts that offer lessons and equipment rentals, so you can enjoy a day on the slopes.
–Bird watching: There are many different types of birds that call Auli.
Camping in Auli- Carry List
When packing for a camping trip, there are a few essential items you’ll need to include on your list. First, you’ll need a tent and sleeping bag – these will be your home away from home for the duration of your trip.
You’ll also need to pack some food and water, as well as cooking utensils if you plan on preparing any meals while you’re camping. With these essentials in tow, you’ll be ready for anything nature throws your way.
Whenever you plan for a camping trip, it is necessary for you to know what you should bring to a camping trip. This will help you make the most of your trip and avoid any unwanted surprises. Here is a list of essential items to bring on your next camping trip:-
–Tent: A tent will provide you with shelter from the elements and a place to sleep. Make sure to choose a tent that is appropriate for the number of people in your party and the type of camping you will be doing.
–Sleeping bags: Sleeping bags are essential for keeping you warm at night. Choose a bag that is rated for the temperature range you will be camping in.
–Camping stove: A camping stove will allow you to cook food while on your trip. Make sure to bring enough fuel for your stove.
–Food and water: Don’t forget to pack food and water for your trip. It is important to have enough sustenance for everyone in your party.
–First Aid kit: A first aid kit is always important, especially when camping. Be prepared for any minor injuries or accidents with a well-stocked first aid kit.
- Spend your valuable time (1 Night and 2 Days) in our Camps. Rooms are well-loaded with Coolers along with attached washrooms.
- You’ll enjoy 3 Buffet meals – 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg, Non-Veg).
- In the morning and evening, hot tea is provided.
- There will be a bonfire with vegetarian refreshments every night. (It is dependent upon the weather)
- Sports played in-house include volleyball, cricket, or any other sport you want because we are open to new experiences.
- There are various outdoor activities such as hiking to a waterfall, nature walks, and hiking through the forest.
Food We Serve
- As a welcome beverage, tea, and mineral water are provided.
- Tea and coffee, Aloo Paratha Sabzi, and Poori Sabji for Breakfast
- Lunch (vegetarian): Rajma, seasonal veg, chapati, rice, salad, papad, and pickles
- Tea and coffee (morning/evening)
- Mixed vegetable pakora, peanut chaat/chana chat, papad, and salad at the time of Bonfire
- Dinner (vegetarian): Paneer dish, Dal, Chapati, Rice (JEERA), Salad mix, Papad, and Pickle
- It is advised to wear T-shirts, rafting shorts, and warm clothing at night. Sunglasses, hats, and sunscreen lotions are just a few examples.
- You must take your personal medicine if you have any type of disease and the Doctor prescribes it for you.
- Binoculars, a camera, a flashlight, and extra batteries are necessities.
- Sandals and floaters are required (Rafting footwear with an ankle strap)
Free Camping Facilities
- Free Parking
- Air Cooler
Recommended- Rishikesh Camping Packages