Camping in Rishikesh is a great way to experience the natural beauty of the city. Camping can be done on the banks of the Ganga, near the foothills of the Himalayas, or even in forested areas. Some people prefer to Book Rishikesh Camping Packages of trustworthy campsites which are located near a river because it provides them with a sense of security.
For those who are looking for adventure, camping at higher altitudes is recommended. Riverside Camping in Rishikesh can be a truly amazing experience. The natural beauty of the area is breathtaking, and the atmosphere is very peaceful. Luxury Camping is also a great way to connect with nature and get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
“If you are in hurry to book a Rishikesh Camping and Rafting Package then, you may Book Rishikesh Camping Packages immediately, just fill in a few details on the right side given form“
Rishikesh is a town in India situated in the foothills of the Himalayas. It is known for its dramatic landscape and holy sites. Camping provides an opportunity to explore this beautiful region and experience its culture and natural wonders.
Camping is one of the most popular outdoor activities in Rishikesh. The Ganges River that flows through Rishikesh makes it a magnet for tourists and campers alike. Camping gives you a taste of Indian culture and lifestyle. You can enjoy nature and take a short trip to Gayatri temple on a boat.
About Campers Experience
Campers spend their time relaxing under the sun or stars at their favorite spot on the riverside. Local guides help you make the best of your camping experience once you Book Rishikesh Camping Package. Rishikesh is a popular camping destination for foreigners and Indians alike. The city blends old and modern buildings with lush green parks and monuments.
A lot of foreigners visit Rishikesh to learn how to live harmoniously with nature. The Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, blending modern architecture with traditional Indian elements. You can learn about India’s rich culture while camping under the stars or on boats in the Ganges River.
Ghumohumaradesh ranked Rishikesh as number three in its list of best camping in Rishikesh due to its beauty, accessibility and fun activities for campers. You can choose from different spots to camp depending on your preferences.
“If you are excited after reading the above-given details about Rishikesh Camping Packages, then you may read further given information that is very informative for you about Night Camping in Rishikesh”
Campers can enjoy the surrounding nature at sunrise and sunset when nature’s colors are at their peak. You can also make use of local food when camping near villages or cities where Indians live traditionally. Traditional food includes snacks like samosas, pakora, paya, rasmalai, chaat, dahi bhalla, chhole bhature and more!
At the Time of Festival Celebration, Enjoy Camping Here
Campers also have access to local festivals when visiting different parts of India such as Durga Puja in Kolkata or Diwali in Agra! There are many famous Campsites in Rishikesh that have historical significance such as Mahatma Gandhi’s Sabarmati ashram campground located north of Ahmedabad city.
“Camping at Gandhi’s ashram brings history to life as Gandhi lived there while leading India’s freedom movement!”
Camping offers you both relaxation and excitement! You can explore new places while spending time outdoors with nature at your disposal. There are many amazing sights around Rishikesh suitable for camping depending on your preferences.
You may avail of such types of Discounts on Rishikesh Camping Packages for Couples if you have a big group of couples and are interested in Book Rishikesh Camping Packages, Heartly Welcome You!
We assure you that you’ll feel & enjoy the moment. Choosing a great spot makes all the difference when enjoying camping. If you are considering a holiday to Rishikesh, you must experience both the daring experience of rafting and the lovely experience of camping beneath a clear sky full of dazzling stars.
Camping is a well-known Rishikesh activity. It is one of those leisure activities that allow you to discover new places while spending time with friends and family. Camping is a great activity for backpackers and families alike, as there are many locations to visit in Rishikesh.
Camping has no age restrictions. You may make your holidays very special by using luxury camping amenities. People talk about Luxury camping, we will provide you with a great experience of luxury camping and night camping in Rishikesh.
You May Book Rishikesh Camping Packages Right Now to Avail Best Offers Today!
Our luxury campsite is in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. We provide you with a tour of luxury camping, beach camping, jungle camping, etc. Actually, there is a difference between luxury camping and other types of camping. Luxury camps are always on the river and forest side.
The Cheapest Camping in Rishikesh attracts people from all over the world. It seems to be a natural touch. You have a chance to take advantage of natural life in the jungle or near a river during luxury camping. Along with wildlife activities, we provide fun and sports activities from time to time.
We always care about festivals. Luxury Camps in Rishikesh are well decorated at the time of festivals. Getting to luxury camping is easy.
“You May Avail Offers on Rishikesh Camping Packages Today!”
- Stay for 1 Night 2 Days in Camps with Coolers with attached washrooms
- 3 Buffet meals – 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg, Non-Veg)
- We offer tea at breakfast and evening time
- Every evening, there will be a bonfire with vegetarian snacks., (It depends on weather conditions)
- In-house Sports – Volleyball, Cricket, or any other sport of your choice, since we are willing to try new things
- Trekking to a waterfall, nature walks, forest trails, and other outdoor activities are available
Food We Serve
- Tea and mineral water are served as a welcome drink
- Aloo Paratha Sabzi / Poori Sabji, Tea & Coffee for Breakfast
- Lunch (Veg): Rajma, Seasonal Veg, Chapati, Rice, Salad, Papad, Pickle
- Tea and coffee (morning/evening)
- Snacks for the bonfire: mixed vegetable pakora, peanut chaat/chana chat, papad, and salad
- Dinner (vegetarian and non-vegetarian): Chicken dish, Paneer dish, Dal, Chapati, Rice (JEERA), Salad mix, Papad, and Pickle
- T-shirts, rafting shorts, and warm clothing during the evenings are all recommended. Sunglasses, hats, and sunscreen creams, to name a few
- Personal Medicine
- Binoculars, a Camera, a Flashlight, and Extra Batteries
- Floaters / Sandals (Rafting footwear with an ankle strap)
Free Camp Facilities
- Free Parking
- Air Cooler
Arrive in Rishikesh early in the morning and transfer to our Campsite in Rishikesh Neelkanth Road. At the camping site, you will be met with a non-alcoholic welcome drink (hot or cold).
Following a delicious hot lunch at Camp, our representative will educate you on your package, after which our guide will take you to water-fall trekking or you can play volleyball, cricket, or other activities at Camp.
The evening will begin with light music in the camp, followed by a bonfire and cocktail appetizers, dinner, and an overnight stay.
Next Early Morning, Once you get up and enjoy Mountain’s weather with Hot Coffee along with Snacks if you demand. After fresh-n-up, you’ll be directed to a delicious breakfast.
After completing breakfast, you are supposed to end your Camping on Check-Out time.
- Confirmation Policy: After a successful booking, the customer will get a confirmation voucher through email within one hour. If the customer’s preferred camp slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule will be negotiated.
- A new confirmation voucher will be provided to the customer by email or WhatsApp.
- Alternatively, the consumer may choose to cancel their reservation and receive a full refund. Policy on Refunds: Refunds will be issued within three business days.
- Cancellation Policy: No cancellation fees will be levied from the booking amount if cancellations are made within 15 days of the arrival date.
- If you cancel between 7 and 15 days before your reservation, you will be charged 50% of the total booking price as a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 7 days of your reservation, you will be charged the full value of your reservation.
Also, Read– Mussoorie Camping Packages